Oliver Mandarić (Bosnia-Herzegovina)
Martial arts Exellence
Martial arts skills:
- practicing karate from 1991 until today
- master of karate sport 6. DAY
- Croatian national team 2000-2003.
-representation of Bosnia and Herzegovina 2003-2013.
-captain of the national team of Bosnia and Herzegovina from 2008 to 2013.
- European Championships – 13 medals
- World Championships – 3 medals
- Balkan Championships – 4 medals
- Mediterranean Championships – 1 medal
-International tournaments and A category tournaments – 200 medals
winner of the rector's award for success in sports
-winner of a silver plaque for achievements in sports
- the best fighter at the invitational tournament of the King of Spain for the finalists of the European and World Championships -
athlete of the city of Mostar - 5 times
- athlete of the state - one time